Apply for Membership
How to Apply for Membership
Click Membership Applicaiton button below to print your Membership Application.
Please complete, print, and fax 615-741-5007
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Individuals who are applying for membership must supply:
- a completed membership application,
- a minimum deposit of $5.00 to a regular share savings account,
- a copy of your driver's license or other proof of identity. We may also ask to see other identifying documents.
- and, if applying on the basis of employment in a Select Employment Group, a pay stub or other proof of employment in that group.
Individuals who are applying based on a household affiliation with another member must also supply:
- a valid driver's license or photo ID with an address matching that of the sponsoring member,
- a major utility bill with an address matching that of the sponsoring member
USA Patriot Act
In accordance with Section 326 of the USA Patriot Act, applicants for new account are required to provide current picture identification that verifies identity including name, physical address and other identifying information
In some cases, identification will be requested for current members if original documentation was not obtained with the opening of the account. In all cases, protection of out members’ identity and confidentiality is our pledge to you.
We proudly support all efforts to protect and maintain the security of our members and our country.
Items we accepted as identification
- Current Valid Drivers License
- Current Valid State Issued ID
- Social Security Card
- State Issued Employment Badge
- Birth Certificate
- Pass Port